Searching for Jesus?
Would you like to know how to receive the
wonderful gift of Salvation?
1. Admit your need (I am a sinner). For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23 (KJV)
2. Be willing to turn from your
sins (repent). Turn away from sin and towards Christ.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:10 (KJV)
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in to your heart and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Receive Him as the Lord and Savior of your life.)
How to Pray:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died on the Cross, for my sins, I believe you rose from the
grave; and you are now seated on the right hand of God. I want to turn from my sins.
You said if I would believe with my heart and confess with my mouth, that Jesus is Lord, that I would be saved. Right now, I invite You to come into my heart and life. I choose to trust and follow You, making you Lord and Savior. I confess with my mouth that I am now a child of God, and Jesus is Lord of my life. In Jesus' name. Amen.
God's Assurance: His Word
The Spirit beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.
Romans 10:10 (KJV)
If you prayed this prayer
The Bible says ...
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
1. Read your Bible daily to know Christ. Jesus said, “My sheep know my voice.”
Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Tell others about Christ. John 1:12 Share what God has done in your life.
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
5. Follow Christ in Baptism as a symbol of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. You have died to self in Christ, the old man is buried, you’ve risen to newness of life.
6. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
Note* If you have just made a commitment to Christ, please write to us and let us know, so that we may continue to pray for your needs.
© Front Porch Inspirations - 2004
© 2003 Bruce DeBoer
Used with permission
Please visit Bruce's site and select
the composition of your choice!